The Scott Ten Thousand Automatic Plastic Index Tabbing Machine (aka Scott 10000 Automatic Plastic Index Tabber) is the world’s fastest plastic tab index machine. The Scott Ten Thousand can and will produce 10,000 tabs per/hr. making its name more than just a catchy phrase. The machine features ten sets of heat rollers and two sets of non-heat rollers to bond the plastic to various thicknesses of paper. Special heat controllers reach and maintain an accurate temperature. Operators can set the counter for up to 999,999, push the “Start” button and the Scott Tabber Ten Thousand performs the rest. The instant the counter reaches the preset number, the Ten Thousand stops, avoiding costly overruns. Also, when the machine runs out of tape, it immediately stops feeding paper. It only takes a few minutes to thread a new tape reel. A durable electric clutch and brake keep the plastic feeding smoothly. Pre-set plastic length dimensions automatically center the tape on the heated rolls.
Paul Ackerman at Ackerman Enterprises has been servicing, troubleshooting electrical issues, and replacing components on these pieces of equipment for more than a decade. Allow us to be your first stop for Scott 10000 tabber service, maintenance, repair, and part replacement needs.
An overview of the Scott 10000 Tabber is as follows:
- Scott Ten Thousand Automatic Plastic Index Tabbing Machine
- Speed 10,000 plastic index tabs
- Sheet Size Maximum: 14-3/4″ x 13-1/2″ (381 mm x 304.8) Minimum: 5″ x 4-3/8″ (127 mm x 111.1 mm) Binding Side Listed First
- Plastic Size Maximum: 5-1/2″ (139.7 mm) Minimum: 1″ (25.4 mm)
- Tab Cut Size Maximum: 5″ (127 mm) Minimum: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Standard Knife Sizes 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ (6.3mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.1mm)
- Paper Load Approximately 2,000 sheets
- Counter 1-999,999
- Motor 2 hp.
- Electrical Requirement 40 amp, 220 V single phase, 50 or 60hz
- Ball Bearings or Bushings on all moving parts
- Lubrication Fully Automated
- Floor Space Required 101″ x 198″ (2565.4 mm x 5029.2 mm) w/conveyor
- Dimensions Length: 126″ (3200.4 mm) includes
- Conveyor Width: 48″ (1219.2 mm) 77″ (1955.8 mm) includes
- Conveyor Height: 69″ (1752.6 mm)
- Shipping Weight 3,325 lbs. (1,511.36 kg)